joi, 15 septembrie 2011

All about dreams

It' feels right but it's wrong. We just talked last night about this bet we made. It's awful because I dreamed about him but it's fantastic because this dream...wasn't like the other dreams I've had. This was a tiny part of reality. We were walking by and he just grabbed my hand and started whispering something and kissing me on the neck. My heart was beating so hard,my legs began to tremble. " I know that this is what you want, you can't deny it." he said to me and turned around he began to kiss me. I can feel it now like I felt it then, in my dream, his lips, the sweetness of his lips. The passion with witch he was kissing me over and over again. I woke up and he was...home, in his bed or I don't know, but he wasn't with me. I just wanna have him in my arms. 8->.. Love him? Think so. But it's all about dreams. And all about pure love. Just to see your eyes .

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu